We know that group benefits are beneficial for workplaces, but if you’re still not convinced, here are the top 5 reasons why companies decide to get a group benefits plan!
- A great plan helps your business attract awesome talent! Having a great benefits package is one of the main things job-seekers look for when applying for new jobs. In this Sanofi Canada Healthcare Survey among participants, “69% agree they think of their employer more positively because of their benefit plan”.
- A plan with great benefits boosts #companymorale! Employees like to know that their employers care about their health and well-being and provide them with the health resources they want and need.
- A strong plan serves to reduce #healthcare costs for your company. Example: less sick days + leaves of absences = increased productivity.
- A good plan encourages employee loyalty. Employees are more likely to stick around at an organization that offers a great group benefits plan (including one that offers retirement solutions) vs one that doesn’t.
- And, most obviously, your employees save a lot of money. Instead of having to pay out-of-pocket for expenses like health and dental, they’ll pay significantly less through pooled premiums.
We are proud to be the exclusive advisors of the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan for the Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, and Port Moody areas of Greater Vancouver! The plan allows small and midsize companies to provide their employees with comprehensive group benefits packages specifically designed for the needs of each company. It’s easy to set up, flexible, and affordable.
Not in the Tri-Cities area? No problem! We also work with all of the major insurance providers to help find the best plans out there.