Did you know that employee benefits are an important part of your business’ financial security, whether you’re a sole proprietor or a large company?
That’s because a strong employee benefits plan will reduce your healthcare costs, as well as help you attract (and keep) top talent, boost company morale, and more. Our role at Ranger West is to help companies of all shapes and sizes find the group benefits plan that meets their specific needs. One of the reasons we’ve been able to do this so well is because we’re the exclusive advisors of the Chambers Plan for the Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, and Port Moody areas of Greater Vancouver.
The Chambers Plan is the simple, stable, and smart choice for employee benefits – which is why it’s recognized as Canada’s #1 plan for employee benefits for small businesses!
If you’re in the small business category (1-50 employees), here’s what you need to know about this plan:
- Chambers Plan has been around for over 40 years.
- This plan is best suited for businesses with less than 50 employees.
- There is no required minimum number of employees. Full benefits are available to a “group” of one.
- Various comprehensive benefits and options are available including Extended Healthcare Benefits, Critical Illness, Dental, Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment and more.
- The plan is run on a non-profit basis. There is no parent company making a profit (at your expense). Premiums are set to cover the cost of the plan’s benefits and administration, which keeps this plan one of the most affordable options available.
- This plan offers great customer service i.e. It gives you unlimited access to their toll-free service line. You or your employees can follow up on benefit or claim questions and you’ll always get help fast.
- The plan makes it easy to submit claims online through an easy-to-use app and electronic forms with 48-hour claim processing.
- Just by being a part of this plan, you’ll be supporting your local Chamber of Commerce and local businesses.
- Teladoc Health® (virtual healthcare) is available with every Chambers Plan Health option so you don’t have to go to the doctor’s office to get a diagnosis if you don’t want to.
- The plan has stable premiums due to pooled benefits. This protects small businesses against large premium increases because of claims. No one firm can be targeted for a rate increase as all participating firms must have their rates adjusted to reflect pooled experience.
- Under the Chambers Plan, you could also opt into the Cost Plus Program which allows you to pay extended health and dental costs with corporate dollars on a pay-as-you-go basis. This is available for expenses not covered under the basic extended health or dental plan.
- More than 30,000 business owners choose Chambers Plan, and it’s got a great reputation!